We are currently seeking a Maintenance Technician to join our team! The successful candidate plays an important role in the property's day to day impression with exixting and prospective residents and is expected to maintain a high level of quality customer service and professionalism while ensuring that all company maintenance policies and procedures are consistantly followed.
- To aid in maintaining all buildings, common areas, and grounds in a safe and clean manner
- Perform special assignments as needed or required by the Maintenance Supervisor
- Prepares or assists in preparing all vacant units to a market ready condition
- Maintain regular and on-call work schedules appropriate to property needs
- Performs various community maintenance functions including light bulb changes, filter changes, lock repairs, window blind installation, HVAC repairs, caulking, etc.
- Responds to resident service requests and concerns in a timely manner
- Assists in monitoring maintenance inventory
- Be able to operate hand tools typically used in construction and power tools including drills, circular saws, key machine, chain saw, reciprocating saw, hammer drill, etc.
- Assists the Maintenance Supervisor with special projects if necessary
- Consistantly maintains a professional and courteous attitude when dealing with residents, coworkers, and guests
- Attends training seminars when required
- Maintains regular and consistant attendance and punctuality to ensure all essential duties are fulfilled
- Previous experience in maintenance or other related fields
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid drivers license required
- Successful completion of background and drug screening required prior to employement start date
- Available to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Deadline and detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize
- Team oriented with the ability to work independently
We are a full-service, direct hire, boutique staffing agency dedicated to providing comprehensive, efficient staffing solutions to Philadelphia area businesses as well as Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware.
We strive to build long-term, collaborative relationships with our clients and job seekers in order to optimize and streamline the hiring process.
Role: Maintenance Technician
Location: Newtown Square,
Apply for this job now.