Link Asset Services is a fast growing, dynamic business with market leading positions across our areas of expertise – funds, market services, corporates and private client, and banking and credit management services. With offices across the UK and Europe we are part of Link Group who are headquartered in Australia. A truly global organisation, Link Group provides us with a strong platform to realise our growth ambitions and continue to build on our success.
You can play a key part in this – at Link Asset Services we recognise the importance of supporting and developing our people, so we listen to colleagues, train our teams and invest in great working environments. Add to that a culture that champions respect and integrity, a diverse and inclusive colleague base and a commitment to positively influence the communities we work with and you’ll get a flavour of life at Link. At the bottom of this role advert, you’ll find more information on why you’ll enjoy working with us…
Our Fund Solutions business, which operates out of multiple locations including Leeds, London, Dublin and Luxembourg, with £100bn+ of assets and circa 500 people, is looking for a Regulatory Reporting Analyst to join our team in the Leeds office.
The business is building an Investment Operations function that will support the centralisation of a range of activities that cover the full life-cycle of an investment fund. The Leeds team will help establish this “hub and spoke” model which includes building and collaborating with a team based in Mumbai as well as delivering high quality outputs to the business teams located across Europe.
The team will focus on tasks such as monitoring Fund and Asset activities, managing the production of Regulatory Reporting, monitoring and investigating investor trends and oversight of the relevant end-to-end processes.
This role will incorporate the project work to centralise existing tasks and activities, the creation of the “hub and spoke” model and eventually evolve into an oversight and quality assurance responsibility.
The roles will suit people with a strong background in Investment Funds. Candidates should be comfortable with using some of the industry standard tools available to deliver regulatory reporting such as IBP monitoring, MIFID/PRIIPS transaction costs and AIFMD Annex IV reporting.
Day to day you will:
- Ensure all Link Fund Solution funds have accurate and timely calculation of the transaction costs relevant to MIFID and PRIIPS regulation
- Act as a subject matter expert in relation to MIFID II and all aspects of how transaction costs are calculated to support any queries received from internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure all procedures are maintained and reflect updates brought about from internal policy or regulation changes
- Support and review business process and system changes, ensuring business accuracy around all documentation and impacts to regulatory reporting processes
- Maintain and develop relationships with Link Fund Solutions internal teams (e.g. Relationship Management, Client Services, IT, Transfer Agency, Oversight, Finance, Compliance, Product and Change Delivery)
- Maintain and develop relationship with third party provider of the Transaction Cost system ensuring knowledge of service and system changes are understood and impacted assessed against current procedures
- Contribute to the project to create a “hub and spoke” operating model, acting as a subject matter expert in relevant areas as the larger team is established.
- Knowledge of UK fund legislation, Fund Administration and Transfer Agency and the regulatory environment
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft applications (e.g. Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent analytical skills with particular focus on investment / market data
- The ability to work to strict deadlines whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Proven ability to operate independently and take the initiative
- Knowledge of MIFID II, in particular transaction costs and disclosure
- Relevant regulatory exams (e.g. IOC, IMC)
- Microsoft Power BI
Link Group’s purpose statement ‘Together we achieve’ reflects how much we value working together: with each other; with our clients; and with third parties, to help everyone achieve success – both personal and professional
We have an ongoing commitment to career progression, training and education as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package that under pins this.
At Link, you’ll find we support achievement and celebrate success. So, if you want to be a part of this, click the ‘I’m Interested’ or Apply button…