Key Stage 1 Teacher
£100 - £110 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), recent teaching experience and we must be able to obtain a teaching performance reference.
We are currently seeking to recruit a qualified Key Stage 1 Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in local primary schools in and around the Lincoln area. The Key Stage 1 Teacher position will be on a day-to-day basis, as and when required with the potential for long-term contracts.
The desired Key Stage 1 Teacher will have passion and enthusiasm for teaching who will have the responsibility of delivering the KS1 curriculum to mixed ability classes. The successful Key Stage 1 Teacher will have high expectations of behaviour and attainment and will have the ability to build positive relationships with both colleagues and pupils alike.
To be considered for the position of Key Stage 1 Teacher you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Have recent teaching experience in the last 2 years for at least 2 weeks.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education:
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education can offer:
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply: