Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) is responsible for patient evaluation and the application of a wide variety of therapeutic techniques for the rehabilitation of patients with speech and language disorders, hearing disorders, and swallowing disorders.
- Speech-Language Pathology license in the state of Florida
- Must be certified with ASHA (CCC)
- 1 Year experience
- Current CPR/BLS Certification (Card must be obtain through a hands on class, NOT an online class. Need a CPR class CLICK HERE?)
- Driver license & Car insurance
- Must have reliable transportation to and from patient homes
- 1 year of home health experience preferred
Hours: PRN ; Mon-Fri 8a-5p
Role: Speech Language Pathologist - Home Health
Apply for this job now.