Are you an engaging teacher of Mathematics looking for a new role in the New Year?
Are you an experienced teacher or newly qualified teacher looking for your next position?
If so, keep reading!
Teaching Personnel are currently recruiting on behalf of our client secondary school in the Wolsingham area who are looking to recruit a Teacher of Mathematics to teach KS3 and KS4 students to start in January 2021. This will be a long-term position with the outlook to run until July 2021.
- Full time position
- You will be required to teach Maths to secondary school pupils between the ages of 11-16 years (KS3 and KS4)
- Preparing and planning for lessons with marking required
- Following and promoting the school curriculum and pushing for highest attainment
- Competitive rates of pay
Requirements for the role
- Must have QTS and experience teaching Mathematics to GCSE
- Strong behaviour management
- Will have excellent subject knowledge and a desire to provide the best education to pupils
- Will be required to apply for a Child Only Workforce Enhanced DBS, if you do not already have one on the update service
- "Good" OFSTED, secondary school
- A morally driven school, who believe in the highest levels of success for all children regardless of their background
- Proud of their ability to develop and maintain excellent relationships with parents, pupils and staff
- Offer great quality support and education to pupils, with lots of extra curricular activities and booster classes in place ensuring pupils are encouraged to reach their full potential
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV using the link below.