Warehouse Team Leader
We are looking for an enthusiastic Warehouse Team Leader for our client in Sherburn in Elmet, Leeds. You will be working for a well-established family-owned business and a well-managed distribution company. You will be working as part of a small team in a modern warehouse, where high quality standards are implemented throughout the business.
Main Duties include:
- Overseeing the shift ensuring that all the company objectives are achieved.
- Unloading of deliveries, checking condition of goods received.
- Storing goods in the correct locations ready for picking in good condition
- Recording batch codes and best before dates as part of the booking in process.
- Replenish stock creating pallet space and recording movement.
- Responsible for health and safety and housekeeping within the warehouse.
- Preparing orders for customer collections throughout the day.
- Lifting at height using reach trucks and safety ladders.
- Adhering to all health and safety rules and food regulations
- Order picking via pick notes from ambient chilled and frozen locations which is the main duty on the late shift
The ideal candidate will hold and in date, accredited FLT Counterbalance & Reach Truck Licence and have previous team leader experience within a warehouse.
The role will be varied and can be physically demanding.
This is a permanent role working on alternate shifts and late shifts basic with opportunities to progress.
Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday (Alternate Shifts)
06:00AM - 14:30PM / 13:30PM-22:00PM (40 Hours)
- Competitive Salary
- Company Pension
- Free Parking
- Sociable Working Hours
- Performance Bonus
- Staff Discounts
- Company Workwear and PPE