Company: ANAKIN SEAL LEGAL RECRUITMENT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
PERSONAL INJURY SOLICITOR
A personal injury solicitor is required by this international law firm to join a team specialising in dealing with defendant casualty and healthcare cases based out of its Edinburgh office.
On joining the team you will be expected to handle your own caseload of healthcare and abuse cases. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your technical ability in a tier 1 healthcare department that acts on some of the highest profile litigation in Scotland and are at the cutting edge of evolving case law.
The firm is seeking and solicitor with the following experience/characteristics
- Previous experience in personal injury work. It would be ideal if you had healthcare related experience, but those from a general injury background will be considered.
- A reasonable amount of litigation experience is required for this role and as a guideline our client would expect someone to have 3 years post qualification experience in injury work.
- Confident communicator and advocate.
- Excellent research skills.
What's on offer?
On offer with this opportunity is:
- Chance to join a defendant casualty and healthcare team recognised as one of the best in the country.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Realistic opportunities for progression in a growing team.
- Good quality work.
To be considered for this Personal Injury Solicitor role based in Edinburgh please get in touch with a recent CV as soon as possible.