Company: THE RESERVES NETWORK INC
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Sewing Quality Assurance
We have partnered with a wonderful company in the Cuyahoga Falls area that is the leading manufacture of compression garments. This company has been around since 1912 and is continuing to grow every day. If you are looking for a rewarding career with growth and sustainability we would love to hear from you. No experience necessary, but must have a good work history. Great company to work for!
- Check to make sure spools are filled
- Using the facility software for the standard articles records any scrap
- Tally any scrap on appropriate production ticket
- check for machines with blue lights and fix threading problems
- check materials and keep a good stock
- help other knitters and technicians
- Be on the lookout for quality issues
- Good coordination
- Good vision
- Computer skills
- able to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers
Why you should apply:
- When you work as an employee for The Reserves Network you are eligible to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, as well as 401K, Direct Deposit, and our Referral Bonus Program.
- Great family-oriented company
- after 90 days will be eligible for paid time off
- They will train the right person!! :)
Since 1984, The Reserves Network continues to partner with the finest employers to provide opportunities within the office, industrial, professional and technical markets. As a family- and veteran-owned company, we focus on candidate experience and workplace culture for the nearly 20,000 employees we place annually.
Contact our Akron Branch at #removed# or send a resume to #removed#
Click Apply Now! #GL