Are you a primary school teaching assistant?
Are you looking for a new role?
Teaching Personnel are currently looking for an experienced and committed Primary school TA to fill a role in one of our fantastic South Liverpool school. This is a two from entry school and boasts an 'outstanding' recent OFSTED review. The successful candidate will work in the year three class with the full support of the SEN TA and class teacher. Please see details below.
- The main duties of the roles will include supporting the class teacher in all areas including classroom management
- For experienced TA's or NQTs this is a perfect opportunity to gain valuable skills within classroom settings and to hone your classroom skills
- Experience working in SEN schools or settings may be desirable but is not a requirement for all schools
Successful candidates must have:
- Experience working within school settings in teaching roles or as a TA
- A passion for education and working within education settings
- A high level of proactivity and organisational skills to be as effective as possible within the classroom setting
- Confidence within the role to be able to effectively and efficiently facilitate the requirements of the role.
- A full UK driving license and access to a vehicle or transport may not be essential but is dependent on the role and location
Teaching Personnel will offer:
- Your own specialist consultant committed to providing you the best experience
- Competitive weekly pay: based on qualification, experience, and role requirements, paid directly through PAYE
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (GBP50 per person)
- Access to your own personal online portal, complete with an interactive online diary so that you can manage your bookings and availability
- Access to free teacher training development with CPD Academy
This school aims for happiness and high standards in both their pupils and teaching staff. If you would like to hear more information about this successful school and have the relevant qualifications please send your CV to #removed# or apply with the link below.
In addition you can view all our current vacancies and register with ourselves online at #removed#/register