Company: ARROW EXTERMINATORS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
The position is responsible for developing, maintaining and managing relationships with Real Estate Companies and Agents, Inspection Companies, and Builder contacts in each Service Center Market Area that lead to and result in direct sales of Arrow's services. The role will expose Arrow's brand among the real estate industry by attending and organizing various real estate events. The role works directly with our Sales Team Members by supporting, facilitating and developing these relationships. The ideal candidate will have a Sales driven mind-set, works collaboratively with others and has extremely effective communication and networking skills. This position will specifically cover locations in North Carolina and South Carolina, and one location in Richmond, VA.
Job Function and Responsibilities:
- Coach, train, and mentor Arrow Sales Team members as well as other specifically targeted team members to develop real estate relationships. This will be accomplished by spending a specified amount of time in the field, demonstrating the skills necessary to develop real estate relationships.
- Identify Real Estate offices, Associations/Boards, Inspection Companies and Builder contacts for each Service Center to which you are assigned.
- Coordinate, organize and attend Real Estate events, conferences, trade expos, and associated meetings. All Sales Team Members, Service Center Managers, Regional Sales Managers, Inside Sales Team will be invited and encouraged to attend these events whenever they are able to do so. Every effort will be made to include these Team Members without interfering with their production.
- Work closely with the Service Center Manager and Regional Sales Manager in identifying staff that need additional training and coaching.
- Attend a minimum of two Friday Morning Sales meetings each month to articulate the value of real estate relationships to the entire office and to be compliant with participating in the weekly safety message.
- Monitor Realtor Boards for potential networking opportunities.
- Work closely and communicate effectively with Arrow Regional and Senior Vice Presidents regarding current and potential relationships and potential marketing and sales opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to large audiences highlighting Arrow's Services and Value Proposition
- Meet targeted increases in number of WDO letters
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Knowledge of Real Estate Purchase & Sales Agreements
- Connections to Real Estate Boards and Associations
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and networking skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Real Estate License or ability to pass state board exam to earn license if requested
- Associates or College Degree Preferred
- Ability to pass any state Pest Control regulatory agency required licensing/certification exams
- Occasional overnight travel may be required
- Possess current Driver License
- Ability to pass background and drug screening tests
- Has less than 3 moving violations within the past 3 years and no DUI/DWI in the past 7 years
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
- Company Vehicle
- Competitive Compensation
- Work-Life Balance
- Awards and Recognition Programs
- Career Mapping
- Professional and Career Development Training
- Upward Career Mobility
- 401K Matching
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Ancillary Products: Disability, Cancer, Accident Voluntary Life, Auto and Home Insurance Employee Assistance Program
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Paid and unpaid time off
- Sales Increase Incentives
- Presidents/Premier Club Incentive Trip