Company: ABC HOME & COMMERCIAL SERVICES
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Life at ABC Home & Commercial Services
ABC Home & Commercial Services is an innovative residential and commercial services company specializing in pest control types; lawn services, air conditioning and heating, plumbing, electrical, water quality, and handyman services. We are dedicated to enhancing our customers' quality of life by making their environment healthier, safer, more comfortable, and enjoyable.
- Company vehicle + gas card
- Paid time off
- Paid training and development
- Highest Commission Rates in the Industry
- A comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental & vision coverage, 401(k) plan with company match, tuition reimbursement, and wellness program.
- Our Landscape Technicians are responsible for providing exceptional customer service to all customers of ABC at all times. Professional behavior is expected while servicing a home or a business, and respect and care of customers' property are required. Listens to customer's concerns regarding the services provided and suggests proper treatments or solutions to address their concerns. You may increase your pay by turning in leads for additional services through ABC's Lead Now program. The ideal candidate is experienced, takes the initiative, and is trustworthy.
- Prepares equipment and supplies needed for the workday, i.e., trash bags, brooms, rakes, landscape tools, ice, etc., and loads them in the truck and trailer.
- Preparation of work site may require some digging, sweeping, removal of objects, plants, etc.
- Removal or install trees, shrubs, palms, plants, sod and mulch, water plants, and other types of work as agreed by sales agreement, including light construction work.
- Learn the basics of construction work and gain the ability to work on small projects in new construction and repair on a small scale, i.e., laying slabs, small rock walls and other types of rock work, outdoor kitchens, and grills as stated in the contract.
- When work is complete, cleans work area, hauls away the trash, branches, plants, or other debris, waters plants.
- Ability to learn and use all equipment as directed by the Crew Leader.
- Uses personal protective equipment at all times as is required by safety standards and for prevention purposes.
- Attend required department meetings and company or vendor training as required.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management.
- Previous landscape and light construction experience preferred but not a requirement.
- Excellent communication & customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize work load, work under pressure and still maintain good composure.
- Desired experience in working with routes, service stops, and meeting deadlines of your service route.
- Dependable and self-motivated with desire to work year-round.
- High school diploma or GED is desired but not a must.
- English speaking preferred but not a requirement.
- Successful Completion of Pre-employment.
- Valid Texas DL a plus.