My client, established for over 50 years are seeking a Purchasing Assistant - duties include :
- Create and maintain all product codes for Retail and Trade orders, which will include creating the code, adding the new code to the customer order and then passing to Buying & Imports Co-Ordinator to process.
- Ensure that customer orders from all store locations are dealt with promptly and efficiently. Challenge individuals who pass on customer orders that are incomplete, illegible or simply wrong.
- Ensure stock levels are correct and load stock and customer orders onto relevant purchase orders and send to suppliers when required.
- Help with online competitor pricing analysis by reviewing competitor websites on a quarterly basis.
- Point of contact for any buying related queries that the Sales teams may have.
- Aid in finding reasons for Incomplete Orders and resolving any issues when necessary.
- Archiving all customer orders ensuring this task is completed at least once a week.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship across the company and with the customer services team in particular and ensure a smooth flow of information and paperwork between the branches.
- Support Purchasing Director in other tasks as and when time allows
- A thorough, logical approach to systems and paperwork with close attention to detail.
- A good working knowledge of Excel and thoroughly PC Literate.
- Helpful and cheerful telephone manner.
- Happy working largely unsupervised and office based.
Monday to Friday 0930 - 1430
Staffco Professional is an equal opportunity employer.