Email Marketing Manager
We are a privately held, collaborative, fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial spirit. We set a high bar for ourselves and our team and work collaboratively to achieve and surpass our goals. We sell a wide variety of physical home goods and consumable supplements. We are one of the most successful companies in our space and we have amazing products that we stand behind. This is your chance to join a company that has the mindset of a start-up, with the resources of an established brand and a strong market position.
We are currently seeking a hands-on Email Marketing Manager with 3-5 years’ experience, who will report to the Senior Director of Digital Marketing. The Email Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing the organizations email marketing campaigns.
· Maximizing revenue and ROI from email
· Building relationships with customers via email in conjunction with other marketing channels
· Maximizing lifetime value of customers – autoship and continuity, retention, customer care email
· Managing the company’s email campaigns and communicating the stories of company brands through email marketing.
· Analysis of current email marketing campaigns and recommendations for improvement.
· Managing trigger email campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle to maximize sales.
· Carrying out segmentation of the database and implementing remarketing strategies.
· A/B Testing on various email campaigns to establish the most effective.
· Tracking and reporting on email campaigns in order to guide improvements.
· Reporting to the marketing VP on sales revenues generated through email marketing campaigns.
· Ensuring all email campaigns comply with current email best practice in the industry.
· 3-5 years’ experience with email marketing in the e-commerce industry.
· Excellent written communication and copywriting skills.
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications preferred.
· Previous experience as an email marketing manager ideally with health and wellness products, nutritional supplements, or direct-to-consumer products. .
· You will be extremely analytical and be able to translate complex data into actionable and profitable marketing plans.
· Able to write compelling copy describing product details and benefits in a personal voice.
· Comfortable working in a dynamic environment with a multitude of products.
· Experience and knowledge working with software platforms.
· Experience and knowledge in customer retention.
Competitive compensation and benefits, including:
Health, dental and vision plans, employer paid life insurance, Aflac, paid holidays and paid time off, flexible spending accounts, profit sharing, and a 401k plan. We also offer in-house Yoga and Pilates classes and a private gym within our facility.
Company is a successful, health and wellness consumer products company who sells its products at Walmart, Costco, Bed Bath & Beyond, Best Buy, HSN, QVC, Amazon and other retail outlets. We also have an online presence.
We are a privately held, collaborative, fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial spirit. We set a high bar for ourselves and our team and work collaboratively to achieve and surpass our goals. We are one of the most successful companies in our space and we have amazing products that we stand behind. This is your chance to join a company that has the mindset of a start-up, with the resources of an established brand and a strong market position.
Role: Email Marketing Manager
Location: Sherman Oaks,
Apply for this job now.