Position: Logistics Coordinator
The job duties of this position include, but are not limited to:
· Pick & pack the orders on a daily basis.
· Payment processing (Swiping cards / checks deposits)
· Complete information in CRM ( Serial Number, Doctor License # & Warranty Information)
· Taking and accepting phone and fax orders placed by existing and new customers
· Main point of contact with Customs and shipping vendors
· Receiving incoming inventory from H&O Equipments Belgium - track each delivery to be sure that there is no issue with customs.
· Inventory Control - Once a week following instruction from Belgium:
o Taking Stocks of Devices
o Cartridges & Marketing Material
o Service Devices
o Inventory tracking
o Keep the stock well organized & clear
· Stocks Management First In / First Out
· Returns to Belgium ( Once a week )
· Organization of the warehouse - cleaning, labelling
· Process orders of shipping supplies
· Filing, data entry, and general clerical and office duties, on a weekly basis.
· Schedule and plan the shipment of trade show boxes for on time delivery to hotels
· Maintenance and updating of the Physician’s Database on a regular basis.
· Other duties and tasks as assigned or needed by the Office Manager or by Belgian organization.
CryoProbe is a privately owned multinational manufacturer of a cryosurgical device made for use in medical and veterinary offices.
Role: Logistics Coordinator
Location: North Charleston,
Apply for this job now.