Sales Representative - Chicago and Central Territory
Our client is a recognized global leader in medical suction and oxygen therapy devices and they are looking for an accomplished Sales Representative to sell directly to a broad and growing customer base inclusive of Hospitals, Surgery Centers and Alternate Care sites. The company is in high growth mode supported by a robust product pipeline.
Here is what you need in order to be considered for this position:
• Minimum of three years sales experience in medical device equipment
• A proven track record of successful sales achievement in a large or multistate territory
• Ability to provide an extensive territory sales forecast and annual business plan
• Exhibit a “hunter & prospector” approach to the assigned territory
• Attendance at local and regional trade shows
• Possess a Bachelor's degree
Here is what is in it for you:
• Identify yourself with an organization that is respected and continues to grow
• Put your stamp on a company that recognizes success and dedication
• If this sounds like you, our client is urgent to invite you to join the team!
Can you provide the solution our client is seeking?
The Company is a leader in developing and marketing specialized medical devices and takes pride in the fact that their efforts help increase clinical efficacy, reduce overall healthcare costs and improve the quality of life for patients.
Role: Sales Representative in Medical Devices
Apply for this job now.