Are you a demonstrable team player with a strong customer service bias? Do you thrive on building great relationships with your customers, using your outstanding attention to detail to ensure that excellence is delivered to customers whilst meeting all agreed budgets, service levels and reporting standards?
What you’ll be doing
We are looking for a Supply Chain Relationship Co-ordinator to work alongside the Customer Relationship Manager to ensure that we deliver excellent service to our customers. You will ensure accurate service level reporting to agreed timetables, analysing reports to identify any issues with forecasts, event management, transport, order patterns etc. and presenting your recommendations. You’ll achieve and maintain a good working knowledge of customer-specific supply reporting systems, available reports and how these can be incorporated to improve management of the customers’ accounts as well as maintaining scorecards for these accounts.
The role includes but is not limited to:
- Executing daily transactional components of the Supply Chain Relationship processes to achieve agreed customer service levels
- Supporting the Supply Chain Relationship Manager&Controller to deliver excellence for our customers whilst ensuring budgeted costs are achieved/bettered for the UK BU
- Supporting the Supply Chain Relationship Manager&Controller in collaborating with other functions to ensure that appropriate data is available and accurate
- Evaluation of customer delivery performance
- Understanding customer supply initiatives and how the business can help deliver a point of difference.
- Preparing for and, if required, attending regular meetings to understand our inbound performance and supplier benchmarking with both internal and external customers
- Preparing for and attending supply meetings, ensuring information about service levels/aged stock/part pallets/outstanding orders are available at the meeting
- Ensuring that our supply chain communication is aligned internally, to drive a focused, agreed and consistent message to our customers
- Identifying areas of continuous process improvement, challenging assumptions&driving actions
- Providing data&reporting in line with the sales and operations planning process
- Creating forecast overlays as required to deliver customer agreed activities (e.g. stock builds)
What you’ll get in return
The salary for this role is dependent on experience. We offer an annual bonus incentive and a good company pension scheme, 2x basic salary life assurance plus 25 days holiday in addition to bank holidays (with the option to purchase additional holidays) and access to a sports and social fund. Working hours are Monday - Thursday 8.30 - 5.00, Fridays 8.30 - 4.00, with the option of working up to two days per week remotely and free, onsite parking.
Who we are
Our drinks on every table. That's the Refresco vision. We're passionate about producing tasty, refreshing drinks and we’re thirsty for more and growing fast. We’re a global business and invested £1.25 billion in expanding our manufacturing footprint to make us the largest independent bottler of soft drinks and fruit juices in the world. We currently produce 12 billion litres from 64 manufacturing plants in 12 countries and we’re only just getting started…
Our UK Business has six manufacturing plants providing a great place to work for 1500 employees producing private label soft drinks and fruit juices for all the leading retailers including Tesco, ASDA, Morrison’s, Sainsbury’s, ALDI and Lidl. We also manufacture for branded customers such as Innocent, Ocean Spray, Weetabix, Del Monte and Um Bongo. Whether it’s packed in cartons, bottles or cans, we ensure that our products are made to the highest quality standards but they get where they need to be when they need to get there to meet the needs of our high profile customers.
We welcome applications from individuals from all different backgrounds and are committed to promoting fair participation and equality of opportunity for all of our job applicants.