JDH Structural Engineers, PLLC a Structural Design firm in the Charlotte, NC area is seeking an experienced Structural Design Drafter to join our team as a full time employee. Part time or Contract employees will be considered on individual basis. JDH promotes a work environment consisting of open communication, teamwork, empowerment and innovation. We provide advancement opportunities, competitive salaries and benefits package.
The Primary responsibilities of the successful candidate include:
- Drafting plans and details for commercial buildings utilizing AutoCAD Software and/or Revit
- Work with a project team to enable efficient, effective and successful project execution and presentation
- Apply strong Organizational and Communication skills to meet simultaneous project deadlines
- Demonstrate strong problem solving skills and ability to apply appropriate resolutions
Able to meet full time employment of 40 hours per week
Master use of latest AutoCAD software
Associates degree, certification from an accredited AutoCAD training institution or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in ability to efficiently read and interpret both architectural and structural drawings quickly and accurately
- Proven ability to successfully work within a team atmosphere in a leadership position a plus
- Revit experience preferred
Role: AutoCAD Designer
Apply for this job now.