Title: Landscape Maintenance Account Manager
Reports to: Landscape Maintenance Regional Manager & Maintenance Division Head
Based at: Delray Beach, Florida
Directly supervise and coordinate activities of workers engaged in landscaping or grounds maintenance activities. Work may involve reviewing contracts to ascertain service, machine and workforce requirements; answering inquiries from potential customers regarding methods, material, and price ranges; and preparing estimates.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Manage , less than 30 employees
- Daily processing of all Foreman Sheets
- Daily customer service resolution
- Daily/Weekly review of payroll & hours
- Daily preparation of Estimates/Proposals
- Daily/Weekly Scheduling, Routing, Inventory, Estimating
- Weekly updates to labor requirements and sales projections
- Overseeing dispatch, scheduling and equipment, vehicle and tool inspections
- Demonstrate professional role model behaviors on ethics and integrity
- Managing crew productivity on each job and ensuring that jobs are completed on or before total estimated hours
- Disciplining field employees when necessary and communicating with branch staff as needed regarding employee issues
- Conducting and managing safety training; monitoring and enforcing safety practices and policies
Other Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Serve as back-up to staff in order to fulfill contract
- Perform or assist with any duties or operations, as required to maintain workflow and to meet schedules and quality requirements.
- Attend various meetings with departmental managers, senior staff, committee members, and others concerned with departmental and program issues. Attend internal training sessions as requested.
- Interview, select, recommend, hire, train and supervise assigned staff. Provide direction to staff and assist in the investigation and resolution of problems. Evaluate performance and provide counseling and coaching to employees.
- Initiate personnel actions, such as promotions, transfers, terminations, or disciplinary measures. Maintain harmonious employee/employer relations. Determine current and future staffing levels. Develop and implement staffing plans and related budgets
- Coordinating pre-employment drug testing, verifying work history, collecting new hire paperwork, submitting paperwork to Office Administrator and performing new hire orientations
- Networking in local area to find crew level employees; recruiting, hiring and training employees
- Exposure to extreme weather and temperature.
- Regular pushing, pulling, stretching, reaching, kneeling stooping and bending.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
Tools and Equipment to be used:
- Computer and peripherals, word processing, spreadsheets and software programs, standard office and safety
- Personal protective equipment
- Lawn maintenance equipment, chain saw, mechanical tools, etc.
Role: Landscape Maintenance Account Manager
Location: Delray Beach,
Apply for this job now.