We are seeking a Pre Sales Admin Assistant to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Create and update client sheets
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics
- Assist with benefit fair planning and collaterals
- Proofreading documents
- Coordinate communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients
- Capable of using and becoming familiar with tasks related to Salesforce.com (SFDC)
- Assist with shut down procedures for terminating clients
- Performs data entry and clerical support as needed: spreadsheet creation and entry; composes meeting notes; etc.
- Any other duties assigned for day-to-day needs
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong computer skills including: MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point); Google-based Products (Mail; Calendars; Docs; Sheets) and similar web-based programs
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dependable, independent, self motivated, organized
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
Since 1994, Contemporary staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Mortgage, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Graduates & Students.
As an independent company, CSSvSource has been offering Managed Service Programs as a preferred supplier and/or vendor neutral (MSP) with an option as a Vendor Management System (VMS). We deliver best in class risk mitigation, requisition management & data visibility covering all contingent and SOW workers.
People & Opportunity Meet at CSS! Check out our Internal Team - we work hard & play hard!
Role: Pre-Sales Admin Assistant
Apply for this job now.