Marketing Manager - £30,000 + £6,000 bonus - Remote (UK travel)
Are you an experienced technical marketer with the potential to manage a team? If so, a company that provides an on-premises food and drink order-and-pay application, are looking for a Marketing Manager.
The successful candidate will focus on digital advertising, including: AdWords maintenance and google analytics, Facebook and LinkedIn promoted post campaigns.
The key responsibilities of a Marketing Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Website: working closely with other departments to ensure the site structure and content always meets business needs and requirements to the best ability.
- Blog: creating blog posts and managing updates on the blog to maximise the presence of the application in appropriate spaces, including presenting the application as a trusted advisor on mobile order and pay.
- SEO: proactively making suggestions and delivering new pages, content, and assets for the website to continually improve content quality and rankings.
- Online advertising: working with the digital advertising agency in running advertising (primarily PPC), sending relevant information, and checking activity is working correctly and effectively.
- Email marketing: producing and distributing customer emails on an on-going basis to support business needs, campaigns and sales as required.
- Marketing automation: Use automation tools to streamline marketing efforts in increasing engagement with the brand, generating and maintaining leads.
- Social media: creating a flexible content calendar which changes in response to business needs.
- Reporting: providing weekly and monthly reporting of the performance of on and offline channels.
The company is an on-premises food and drink order-and-pay application for pubs, bars, restaurants, clubs, arenas, festivals, hotels and other venues. We enable venues and hospitality operators to offer an impressive solution allowing guests to self-order-and-pay whenever and wherever they want to. In these challenging times
The company also enables social distancing for staff and customers, and is launching ground-breaking proprietary technology which allows venues to locate customers within crowds.
The key skills and qualities of a Marketing Manager:
- 3+ years website and digital marketing experience;
- Experience of delivering a program of lead generation improvements;
- Experience using website CMS systems;
- Experience using CRM systems and managing emails;
- Experience in running digital advertising in Google AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn;
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager
- SEO knowledge;
- Basic HTML;
- Strong copywriting skills.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.