- Plan and implement a communications strategy.
- Planning and executing social media campaigns, website content, blogs, e-news, and direct mail campaigns.
- Monitor the company’s social media and online presence and measure the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Support annual conferences, client events, and company led workshops through the promotion of the event and assistance with planning and support.
- Recommend techniques to improve the company’s public image.
- Make sure that all promotional and marketing materials meet the company’s brand identity strategy.
- Identify and resolve any issues with promotional content in a timely and professional manner.
- Assist in the development of client presentations.
- Manage the content management system for company assets (images, logos, presentations, etc.)
- Serve as point of contact for media and public questions.
- Assess and report on the effectiveness of communication strategies.
- Coordinate meetings, press conferences, and presentations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Public Relations or Journalism.
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience working in a marketing or communications position.
- Possess a solid understanding of effective marketing techniques.
- Must have excellent writing and editing skills.
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills.
Professional Partnering Solutions, Inc. (PPS) is the leading resource for advertising, communications, and media agencies interested in developing and enhancing their supplier diversity efforts. PPS is a boutique firm that advises the world’s largest brands.
Advertising and media are demanding industries, so candidates must possess the ability to multi-task and perform well under pressure. As the industry is transforming, the ability to adapt quickly to change is critical.
For more information visit /professionalps.com or follow us on Twitter @PPSCreativeSupp.
Role: Communications Coordinator (Austin)
Apply for this job now.