Job DescriptionOn-Board PMO, Inc. is hiring for full-time Warehouse Operators in Front Royal VirginiaThings to Know:
- These particular opportunities are full-time, permanent, positions withSwing Shift (12 hour days and 12 hour nights) availability.
- Benefits: Health benefits after 60 days: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and Life Insurance
- (10) Paid holidays after 90 days
- Employee referral incentive
- Candidates must pass background & drug screens prior to start
On-Board PMO, Incorporated is an on-site contract service provider for a local manufacturing entity. The operator will operate all equipment associated with the process of producing a quality product. You will operate all equipment associated with the process of producing a quality product. This may require working on many different tasks during a working shift."Am I Qualified?”
Do you have a GED or High School Diploma? Yes!
Great, keep reading!
Do you have a valid Driver's license? Yes!
Are you able to stand, bend, and lift up to 55 pounds repeatedly? Yes!
Great, this job may be for you!
Are you safety oriented and able to follow written work instructions? Yes!
Are you able to meet production expectations and uphold quality standards? Yes!
You may be perfect!
Do you have previous forklift experience? Yes/No!
It's not required, but is super helpful!"What will I do in this Job?”
"Yes, this is Me! I want to know more about your client. How do I apply to this Warehouse Operator job? "Applying is EASY! Don't worry about writing an elaborate cover letter (just send a detailed resume).
- You will adhere to all basic safety standards.
- You will operate vehicles, mechanized devices, or powered equipment, such as; forklifts, electric pallet jacks, and passenger vehicles.
- You will be responsible for production and quality expectations set forth by site management.
- You will monitor equipment indicators and product specifications to ensure conformance to production, processing, and quality standards.
- You may inspect materials, products, and equipment to detect for non-conforming materials and/or poor packaging.
- You may be involved with warehouse operations such as inventory, packing & palletizing, forklift operations, relabeling
- You may be responsible for shipping/Receiving duties such as scanning, packaging, data entry, verifying shipping.
- You may perform data entry as required.
- You may be assigned other tasks associated with operations.
If you meet the requirements above then I will likely contact you faster than you can scope out your next project! I want to help you in your career, so please apply quickly so we can help get you an interview FAST!Couple of necessary disclaimers...
You cannot be begin a job with our client without successfully passing their standard pre-employment drug screen and background checks.
On-Board PMO provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.Company Description
On-Board was founded in 1976 by Robert L. Wilson to provide Engineering and Design services to the chemical manufacturing industry. Today, On-Board is a thriving privately held family of companies with services including: Consulting, Professional Engineering, Industrial Maintenance and Facility Management, Contracted Manufacturing and Production Services, as well as Temporary Staffing and Recruiting throughout North America.
One of the unique aspects of On-Board is our ability to customize solutions with each of the complimentary business verticals to satisfy our partners goals including Total Solutions.
Role: Warehouse Operator
Location: Front Royal,
Apply for this job now.