Your journey to a Good Life starts here! Become an Allstate Agency Owner …
Allstate Insurance Company is broadening its footprint in the Capital Region. We are currently seeking bi-/multilingual, business professionals for agency ownership opportunities in Virginia. This is your outstanding opportunity to secure uncapped income potential, unlimited personal and professional growth, ownership equity in your business, and enjoy true work/life balance.
Why become an Allstate Insurance Agency Owner?
- Competitive compensation, rewards and incentives for your hard work
- Customizable marketing and advertising tools to help grow your business
- Brand-name recognition from a top marketer and a Fortune 100 Company
- Economic interest in your business with the potential to open other locations
- Ongoing education and support
- High earnings potential
- No franchise fees required (not a franchise opportunity)
- No insurance background necessary
- Prior ownership of a business or franchise and playing an active role in the day to day operations, budgeting, planning and staffing strategies or experience in business management, sales management, or a leadership role with oversight of a team, unit or division preferred.
- Qualities of a successful agent are dedication to building a profitable business, passion for helping people live the good life and commitment to making a difference in their communities.
- You will need to obtain all applicable state licenses for property & casualty, life & health insurance before getting appointed with Allstate.
- Purchasing or starting an agency from scratch, requires a sufficient amount of liquid capital. Allstate does not take possession of your capital and there are no franchise fees or licensing fees. These funds remain in your control and you will use them to cover your operational expenses such as your payroll, lease, marketing, utilities etc.
If you’re looking to build a good life for yourself and make a difference in the lives of others, APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
We Are The Good Hands. The Allstate Corporation is the largest publicly held personal lines property and casualty insurer in America, serving more than 16 million households nationwide. Founded in 1931, Allstate has been dedicated to protecting our customers from life's uncertainties and preparing them for the future for more than 85 years. -- Allstate became a publicly traded company in 1993, and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the trading symbol ALL. As of year-end 2015, Allstate had nearly $104.7 billion in total assets. -- Allstate's best-in-class products and services help provide innovative protection and retirement solutions to more than 16 million households nationwide. Our evolving business strategies and solutions continue to reinvent the industry standards, helping our customers better protect what they have today and prepare for a brighter tomorrow. -- Subject to all terms and conditions as outlined in the Allstate R3001 Exclusive Agency Agreement and Exclusive Agency program materials. Allstate agents are not franchisees; rather they are exclusive agent independent contractors and are not employed by Allstate. Allstate is an Equal Opportunity Company.
Role: Allstate Exclusive Agent (Allstate Agency Ownership Opportunity)
Apply for this job now.