We have a new job opportunity in West London and we looking for people like you!
Job Title - Health & Disability Assessor - W Postcode Community Based
Starting Salary - £41K rising to £43K Role overview:
Clinical Staff groups:
· Conducting thorough Face 2 Face consultative PC and file based ADL assessments on behalf of people who are living with a long-term health condition and/or disability
· Following training, you will have the opportunity to cross train in complex cases, different processes for a PIP claim
· Ensuring that your part in the assessment process is positive, dignified and professional
· produce excellent written reports on the conditions presented to help the Department for Work and Pensions to make an informed decision around an individual’s entitlement to the benefit
ü NMC Registered Nurses (RGN, RMN or RNLD)
ü HCPC Registered Physiotherapist
ü HCPC Registered Occupational Therapist (OT)
ü HCPC Registered Paramedic Why should you apply:
· Using your Clinical expertise in a new way whilst enjoying a great work-life balance with great benefits
· Growing your medical knowledge in a friendly team environment
· Knowledge gained will be applied to the decision of the Personal Independence Pament (PIP) benefit
· A large investment is made in you as an employee, especially during the professional and excelling training academy you will complete, to become an accredited Disability Analyst
· Within the first 3 months you will earn over 140 hours of CPD, along with this professional development being crucial throughout to keep Clinicians at the top of their game!
· 25 days' annual leave, with the option to buy and sell up to 10 days
· Pension scheme, matching up to 10% of your contributions
· Life assurance, private medical insurance and medical indemnity insurance
· Reimbursement of your annual NMC/HCPC registration fee
· Health screening every two years, after one year's service
· Thorough in-house and professional training and development, covering well over the required CPD hours to revalidate and maintain your professional registration
If this is something you are potentially interested in, please send me an updated CV and advise when i can call you to discuss the role in more detail.