Company: LAW ABSOLUTE LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
LAW Absolute is working in partnership with a major global manufacturer and retailer in automobiles seeking a Data Protection Counsel for a 1 year + contract.
The position is based in Surrey and will work with the Legal and Compliance Team across all compliance and GDPR matters.
- Support data protection compliance reviews and oversee remediation activities
- Support the maintenance of supplier privacy due diligence and contractual safeguards
- Support business activities which require privacy review, and act as point of escalation for all internal escalations
From a cultural perspective this business has an excellent working environment, ethic and social atmosphere; this is a great opportunity to spearhead on all data protection matters in a team that is growing.
- At least 4 years’ experience working in house on data protection
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Strong experience in house within automobile and retail is advantageous
- Ability to start on short notice
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.