Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £176 - £274 per day, Inc benefits
Are you a resilient, willing, approachable, calm, and enthusiastic teacher looking for a part-time placement or permanent? willing to help children and thrives in an SEN environment
Do you want to work alongside one of the UK’s top education agencies and receive top-quality positions and benefits? If so, keep reading
Position: SEN TeacherLocation: LewishamSalary: £176 - £274 per dayStart Date: ASAPContract Type: Full Time, Temporary to Permanent
Responsibilities as an SEN Teacher:
• Plan and deliver engaging lessons tailored to diverse learning needs.
• Implement individualized education plans to support students with special educational needs.
• Cultivate a nurturing and inclusive atmosphere within the classroom.
• Collaborate with support staff and external agencies to enhance the overall learning experience.
• Utilize a variety of teaching strategies to accommodate different learning styles.
• Monitor and assess student progress, adjusting instructional methods as necessary.
Requirements as an SEN Teacher:
• Proven experience in teaching students with special educational needs.
• Strong understanding of individualized education plans and proficiency in behaviour management techniques.
• Relevant teaching qualification and QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
• Ability to create a positive and engaging learning environment.
• Empathy and a genuine passion for making a positive impact on students’ lives.
• Possession of an enhanced DBS on the update service.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATIONWe can offer you an immediate start date if you have worked alongside us before.Our turnaround is an average 7 days to get everything processed, unless you have worked alongside us before, in which case it would be 1-2 days
We also offer the benefit of always hearing back from us with feedback, no matter the outcome, to help further you in your future job search within the education board
We offer a ‘refer-a-friend’ scheme that provides up to a £300 reward.