Company: THE STEPHEN JAMES PARTNERSHIP LTD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
The Client - is a trusted City Law Firm who focus on providing an exceptional service to private and commercial clients.
They are looking for an energetic and personable individual to join the team as a Port Room Assistant in London.
The Role - you will provide support as part of the post room team. As the Post Room Assistant you will ve expected to work at a fast pace and be diligent.
Your key duties will include:
- Prepare post and packages for sending and collection
- Keep all postal audit and compliance forms up to date/completed
- Open, distribute, collect post and internal mail at regular intervals throughout the day
- Photocopy documents as requested with accuracy and speed
- Organise couriers/external services
- Support banking runs
- Light maintenance and minor fault checks - photocopiers, storage, lightbulbs, moving equipment
You - will be a confident and enthusiastic individual. The Post Room Assistant vacancy is reasonably physical as the firm is based across multiple buildings - walking/stairs, lifting and carrying are necessary parts of the role.
You will also have/be:
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of basic computer packages including Microsoft Office and Word
- Pro-active attitude
- Organised and reliable
- Ability to handle sensitive data/information and mail
Please apply today to speak with one of our consultants.