Administer and monitor Splunk CC8718392
12+ Month Contract
- Administer and monitor Splunk environment across all environments
- Onboarding new data as well as new customers to Spunk. Work with new customers to ensure they are getting the most out
- of the data and help design new applications for their specific use.
- Build or write scripts to manage monitoring of systems and dashboards using any one or more of the following;
- Install, upgrade, and support multi-tiered management software products on Linux, Unix, and/or Windows platforms.
- Manage configurations and tuning to meet performance objectives.
- Troubleshoot infrastructure issues in conjunction with application, infrastructure, and vendor groups.
- Document installations, changes, and configurations
- Mentoring other engineers within the organization on the capabilities and technical knowledge of the Splunk
- Experience using or supporting centralized logging infrastructure -Splunk
- Experience with Splunk ITSI
- Knowledge of statistical modeling for anomaly, ML and outlier detection
- Splunk enterprise architecture, integration and deployment experience
- Experience onboarding
- 2+ years Splunk experience building dashboards and performing analytical searches within the Splunk application.
- Experience with virtual technology, such as VMWare ESX. Experience with OS environment running one or more databases
- including SQL or Oracle desirable.
- Previous application development coding, debugging, testing and delivery into a production environment are highly
- A solid understanding of compute performance metrics and tools is highly desirable
- At least two (2) years of Linux scripting (SH, BASH, KSH)
- At least two (2) years of hands-on experience in IT systems administration on Windows and UNIX platforms (Red Hat
- Linux, Solaris, AIX or equivalent)
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline and at least two, typically four or more years' experience in all phases of infrastructure network management or its equivalent in education and work experience.
Minimum Degree Required:
ADPI, LLC Premier IT Staffing Company dealing with LARGE Direct Clients Only.
Role: Administer and monitor Splunk CC8718392
Apply for this job now.