Teacher for a Specialist SEMH Primary School (PR4)
We are looking for a teacher to work in a Specialist SEMH School in Preston. The school specialises in supporting children with Social, Emotional and Mental Health issues along with behavioural and learning difficulties.
You will be working with class sizes of 5-10 students and will be supported within the class by a teaching assistant. You will be expected to plan and deliver a personalised curriculum geared towards the specific needs of each child, as well as also effectively manage behaviours that challenge.
What is required to apply for this role:
- QTS or NQT
- Experience working with SEMH and behaviours that challenge.
- Fantastic communication skills and a passion for supporting students with SEND.
- The ability to manage and work effectively with a teaching assistant.
What you will receive in return:
- Market leading rates of pay.
- Fantastic opportunities for long-term and permanent work.
- High levels of support from your dedicated consultant.
- Great referral scheme rewards.
- Opportunities for work in the summer.
To apply, please either apply directly to this advert or contact Dan on #removed# or email your CV to #removed#