We are seeking a Child Care Teachers to join our organization! We have full time positions in our Infant and Toddler classrooms. These individuals will plan and present age appropriate activities for children.
- Instruct infant & toddler children in activities designed to promote intellectual and creative growth
- Create a fun and safe learning environment
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure adequate physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with students and parents
- Communicate with parents on students' growth and progress
- Maintain the health and safety of all students
- Previous experience in childcare, teaching, or other related fields
- Passionate about working with children
- Ability to build rapport with children
- Positive and patient demeanor
Early Beginnings (owned by Anna's Child Care and Learning Center, Inc.) was established in 1958. We serve the greater Miami Valley area with centers located in Vandalia, West Carrollton, Troy, Centerville and Huber Heights. All of our centers are licensed by the State of Ohio Job and Family Services, Bureau of Child Care and Development.
Role: Child Care Teachers-Infants & Toddlers
Apply for this job now.