COMPANY: DANIEL ALEXANDER RECRUITMENT
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: From £28,000 to £28,000 per annum
A leading private clinic based in Harley Street are looking to recruit a 'Medical Administrator'.
The role is paying £28K and is on a permanent contract.
You MUST have previous medical administration experience and strong diary management skills.
Excellent benefits include -
- 28 days annual leave
- Private Medical & Dental Care
- Generous pension scheme
The role involves the following -
- Creating future diary templates in advance for the surgeons ensuring all appropriate appointments and components are included. For example, internal and external meetings
- Manage the diary daily, including surgery lists, to ensure the day’s and upcoming appointments are booked correctly and amend any changes/meetings & annual leave
- Ensuring rooms are allocated appropriately based on which surgeons and external specialists are in the clinic
- Updating appointment availability spreadsheet daily and action any shortages of appointments
- Running the daily report and management report every day and distributing errors to the team
- Monitoring file reviews to check if anything needs to be actioned
- Creating follow ups for the appropriate surgeons to review cases
- Responding to diary requests from various teams
- Aiding the admin team with post-operative scan data entry and generating discharge summaries, posting reports to referring doctors, GP’s and patients
- Organise all the payment receipts
You MUST have the following skills / experience -
- Medical Administration experience
- Knowledge of diary management
- The ability to be self motivated
- Be pro active and work well as part of a team
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading clinic with excellent career prospects and generous staff benefits.
PLEASE APPLY NOW!
Role: Medical Administrator - Harley Street
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Central London / West End, South East
Apply for this job now.