DISYS is currently recruiting for a Deskside Support Technician. This contract opportunity is with a global auto-manufacturing company in beautiful Portland, OR. Our client supports a work/life balance and on-site restaurant options. Having partnered with this client for 20 years, a high percentage of Disys consultants are approved for extensions. Additionally, we have an on-site Disys support team that is always available to directly assist both the consultants and the client.
We are looking for the following skills:
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to work enthusiastically with a multitude of customers, understand their business needs and manage their expectations
- Ability to professionally probe for information and gain user participation
- Ability to perform testing, hardware/software/application failure.
- Ability to multitask and handle ambiguity
- Ability to take charge and lead tasks to completion
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proficient in Windows 7 OS and Windows 10 OS
- Maintain knowledge base of evolving Windows environment via client Engineering
- Ability to follow up with customers to ensure complete resolution if issue advances to 2nd/3rd level
- Minimum 1+ years of positive, professional, timely standard desk side support
Your responsibilities in this role would be:
- Provide on-site identification of machine issues
- Assist with in-person, hands on troubleshooting
- Create and assign tickets 2nd & 3rd level support if needed
- Provide and coordinate loaner laptops and Hot Swappable Machines/spare parts/accessories
- Perform software installations, reload/test to ensure resolution
- Repair/run diagnostics on site as needed
- A+ Certification
- Experience in Active Directory, GPOs
- Printer Mapping
- Familiarity with networking
- Familiarity with VDIs
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is a global staffing and IT consulting services company with core capabilities in:
• Staff Augmentation Services
• Application Development Services
• Business Intelligence Services
• Cloud Enablement Services
• Enterprise Resource Planning
• Infrastructure Support Services
• Testing Services
Our vision is to be a global business partner, delivering highest quality and most consistent services at the best value to clients worldwide.
Incorporated in 1994 as a certified Minority Business Enterprise, DISYS is one of the largest IT staffing firms in the US according to a report by Staffing Industry Analysts. DISYS is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, with offices and delivery locations worldwide in North and South America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
Role: Deskside Support Technician
Apply for this job now.