School Covid Testing Assistants in Essex
Due to the proposed role out of COVID-19 testing in schools, TeacherActive are looking for individuals to be part of our COVID-19 testing teams who would be deployed to schools across the Essex area. Your role would be to assist in handing out and securing COVID-19 test kits to students and staff members. Other duties may be required such as building test kits, cleaning down areas and directing people. Hours would be variable, typically between the times of 8.30am - 4pm. Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS and barred list check.
Ideally, we are looking for applicants with the following: -
- Experience working with members of the public or young people
- Good interpersonal skills and a supportive nature
- Commitment to the work and adhere to the strict guidelines and procedures required
- You must be over 18 and in general good health with no symptoms of COVID-19, nor must anyone in your household
- You must not be classified, or live with anyone classified as belonging to any of the COVID-19 high-risk groups
As a member of the TeacherActive supply team, you should expect to enjoy the following benefits:
- Market leading daily rates of pay
- A dedicated team of consultants with an in-depth knowledge of our industry
- The opportunity to make a genuine difference
- Free career and recruitment advice
- TeacherActive Referral Scheme - receive a gift when you refer a friend *Terms and Conditions apply*
All our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard-earned cash.
If you are interested in this position, please call Dean on 01245335533 or send your CV to #removed#