We are seeking a part time MS Project Trainer; strengths needed are Office 365, Project Server Online and Project Web App configurations, with the ability to troubleshoot technical issues within that environment. The work schedule hours can be flexible and should total around 15-20 hours per week.
The Project Management Trainer position will be someone that is considered a subject matter expert in project management and the use of Microsoft Project Server, Project Professional and Project Web App (PWA). This position will provide guidance, coaching, training and technical support to operational teams that are building project management skills and gaining understanding of an existing Project Server and Project Web App environment.
- Employ appropriate strategies to enhance Project Management tactics and teach Microsoft Project tools to a newly developed PMO team
- Provide subject matter expertise and recommended enhancements to existing use of Project Server and Project Web App
- Evaluate current structure of PWA Enterprise Data and Security structure, adjust based on current business set up and need, and provide related training for future maintenance
- Creating training documentation for task owners that use PWA to update task assignments
- Collaborate with SQL report developer to establish communication between SQL Server and the Microsoft Project Server API to allow for dynamic automated updates
- Partner with IT Infrastructure to troubleshoot performance issues with PWA
- Troubleshoot SSIS Package failure that is designed to copy data from Project Server to a corporate data warehouse
- Evaluate opportunities, recommend strategies and implement process integration with other Microsoft Office 365 tools such as Workflow and Power Bi
- Advise on best usage of SharePoint site for project related tasks and documents other than project plans
Experience and Skills:
- 5+ years consulting experience in Project Management practices
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Project Applications, Project Server, PWA and Project Professional
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, including ability to communicate effectively with both business and technical personnel
CRG is a Global Provider of Executive Search, Contract Staffing, and IT Managed Services. We have a staff of 80+ and 450+ Consultants operating out of 5 Offices in the U.S. & Latin America. Established in 1994, we have successfully filled over 2,000 Searches and 10,000 Contract Engagements. #removed#
Role: MS Project Trainer
Apply for this job now.