COMPANY: HILTON LEICESTER HOTEL
JOB TYPE: Permanent , Full Time
Job Summary Looking to join a culture of excellence as an Assistant Kitchen Manager
and be part of the most recognised name in the hospitality industry?Why join our amazing team at Hilton Leicester:
What will I be doing?
- Live in accommodation possible
- Free staff parking
- Work life balance
- Meals and uniform provided
- Worldwide Staff discount
- Access to Hilton market place for discounts and earn points
- Manage all aspects of the kitchen including operational, quality and administrative functions
- Assist the Kitchen Manager to create a menu
- Support brand standards through the training and assessment of the Team
- Manage the kitchen brigade effectively to ensure a well-organized and motivated Team
- Control costs without compromising standards, improving gross profit margins and other departmental and financial targets
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
What are we looking for?
- Positive attitude
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Strong supervisory skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on own or in team
- Relevant qualifications for this role
- Knowledge of current food trends
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Previous kitchen experience in similar role
- Proficiency with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Our teams deliver exceptional hospitality experiences to our Guests every day & their contributions are at the core of our success. We''''re committed to helping our teams ''''#removed#'''', to ensure we''''re our best self, every day.
Looking forward welcoming you to our hotel.
See descriptionRole: Junior Sous Chef - Hilton Leicester Job Type: Permanent , Full TimeLocation: Leicester, England, EnglandApply for this job now.