We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced BMS Project Engineer to join a well-known and expanding client of ours, who are offering impressive benefits and £35,000 - £45,000 doe.
Our client is a successful and trusted provider of all things within the Building controls industry. With their rapidly growing size and reputation throughout the industry they take pride in their Projects, Maintenance and Energy divisions providing modern and energy efficient Building Management Control Systems (BMS).
As the BMS Project Engineer your objective will be to deliver an exceptional service to clients; assisting with projects, ensuring they are delivered successfully, on time and within budget. You will be involved on all elements of a BMS project, from Contracting and Project Management, design and technical responsibility and Commissioning.
You will have extensive knowledge of the BMS industry understanding all design and technical requirements on a project.
You will need to communicate professionally and confidently with all members of the project team as well as building strong working relationships with clients.
Key skills required:-
- Previous experience as a BMS Project Engineer or similar.
- Fantastic technical knowledge of the BMS Industry.
- Excellent PC skills - inclusive of Excel, Word & AutoCAD usage.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- Ability to build rapport with clients and offer exceptional customer service
What's on offer for the successful BMS Project Engineer:-
- Impressive industry competitive salary of between £35 - 45k
- Invaluable Experience working within a prestigious Building Controls business
- Pension package
- Industry training where required
- Progression opportunities
As the next BMS Project Engineer you will be fully committed to delivering an exceptional service and achieving success for both yourself and your company. You will have a flexible approach to your work and be adaptable in new ways of working to have a 'can do' attitude, whilst providing excellent customer care and leadership skills as well as taking pride in the quality of your work at all times.
Do you think you could be our next BMS Project Engineer?
For more information on this fantastic opportunity, call Heather Cole at FastTrack Management on 01444 414164, or click “Apply now”.
HC57965 // BMS Project Engineer