**CANDIDATES MUST BE LOCAL TO MASSACHUSETTS OR RHODE ISLAND FOR CONSIDERATION**
Aquent is currently sourcing for a Senior UX Copywriter courtesy of one of our secure and successful clients local to the Boston, MA market area. The ideal candidate will have a creative edge that keeps them continuously seeking unique ways to capture the attention of new audiences. You will be the dedicated resource responsible for researching our client and their products and utilizing your knowledge to leverage ways to present the content onto their catalog pages in a marketable fashion. This role is 100% on-site, 40 hours per week. *However, there will be travel required once or twice per month to the Providence, RI area.*
- Create landing pages, banner text, and other copy for websites
- Research brands, products, and industries to identify advantages
- Proofread, review and edit material for accurate use of grammar and company voice
- Create sales letters, brochures, emails, and a variety of different ads
- Correct any grammatical, typographical, or compositional errors in original copy
- Develop long-form ad copy to highlight product benefits
- Ensure all changes provided by clients, peers and executives have been implements and work with a variety of subject matter experts in order to attain any outstanding product information
- Design and administer usability studies on a wide range of web-sites and mobile apps
- Attend intake meetings with a variety of stakeholders and help guide discussions surrounding appropriate UX research methods to achieve business and design goals
- Lead all phases of usability test preparation including test script development, working closely with UX designers and product owners to develop a comprehensive research approach
- Identify and implement a variety of methods for getting input and feedback from customers, including lab usability studies, usertesting.com studies, online (remote-moderated) usability studies, and others as appropriate
- Analyze results and efficiently prepare reports detailing the outcome of usability studies
- Present findings with actionable recommendations to design teams, business sponsors and senior management
- Partner with other internal research functions (e.g. Marketing Research) to identify appropriate mix of research methods to determine future directions for our websites and mobile apps
- Collaborate with a Senior Manager to support the needs of Agile teams conducting iterative testing by offering advice, guidance and/or technical input
Soft Skills Needed:
- Team player with the strong ability to collaborate and bring new ideas to the current team
- Extremely organized and deadline-driven
- Strong proofreading, editing and copy-writing skills
- Detail-oriented and ability to work within tight deadlines
This client is a fantastic consideration for those who want to combine working with a large retail brand and a true “do-good”, customer-centric focus. Most people we’ve placed here say the company’s loyalty to and personalization within the healthcare services industry is a standout characteristic. Their approach to this way of thinking about their business and the industry is having a direct impact on the size of the teams, and we’re seeing massive growth. What a time to get involved!
Is considered by Fast Company to be amongst the most innovative companies
Is listed by Forbes as one of the world’s most admired companies
Makes it their mission to guide people toward better health
Our client has recently made a move toward a major merger, which means this is a great time to get involved! Two big industry brands coming together.
Working here gets you into a fast-paced environment, with tons of cross-functional working relationships. You’d have exposure to a number of teams related to any project you’re working on, and we sometimes see freelancers convert to permanent employees on teams they’ve had the opportunity to interact with. This is definitely a standout opportunity!
- 3+ years of experience as a UX Copywriter or other related field
- MUST HAVE UX WRITING SAMPLES
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Usability, Human Factors, HCI, Psychology or additionally relevant field. Master’s Degree preferred.
- 2+ years experience in UX, Usability, and/or User Research fields - This includes considerable lab experience
- 2+ years experience in UX research
- 1 year moderating in-person usability studies
- Usertesting.com or similar remote, un-moderated testing platform experience
- High degree of professionalism combined with adaptability
- Comfortable working within a corporate environment, with established practices and processes
- Ability to swiftly revise and improvise research plans, shift priorities as the environment and deadlines dictate, manage multiple projects at once
- Excellent time-management skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
Aquent is the world's largest staffing firm for marketing and creative talent! Why Aquent?
- Health, Dental, Vision & 401k Benefits after 4 weeks
- Paid weekly via direct deposit
- Excellent Referral Bonus Program
Role: UX Copywriter
Apply for this job now.