Full-Time w/ OT possible
Career Opportunity! Room to grow!
Monday Thru Friday 7:00am-3:30pm
$17 per hour
Currently seeking Service Technicians with any of the following skills; handyman, basic electrical, basic plumbing, basic framing, or carpentry skills to join a team with one of the world's largest modular building companies with over 250 locations.
A background in remodeling, building maintenance, carpentry, and/or construction is preferred! Skills such as basic plumbing and electrical work are a huge plus!
· Perform refurbishment from top to bottom, including floors, walls, framing, window cleaning.
· Remodeling; flooring, ceiling, walls etc.
· Inspect/replace framework
· Tile prep and installation
· Install structures and fixtures, such as windows.
· Maintain proper inventory levels of all equipment/tools/parts needed for service tasks.
· Maintain a safe work environment and practice safe work habits per company policies.
· Wear and use of personal protective equipment
· All work is completed in a warehouse environment
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Minimum 3 years of recent construction/carpentry/Building Maintenance Experience
· Rough Carpentry/Framing skills
· Valid Driver's License with a good driving record
· Pass background and drug testing
· Reliable and flexible to work overtime as needed
**Veterans are encouraged to apply**
*Career Opportunity *
Bear Staffing is a Drug Free Workplace.
Bear Staffing Services. certified by Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), is a full-service staffing solutions provider. Headquartered in the Southwest Florida and serving clients on a national basis. Along with being a diversified company, we have our Security Clearance and partner on government contracts across the nation.
At Bear Staffing, we are a staffing firm specializing in seasonal, ramp up and project-based staffing support in the IT, industrial and administrative verticals. We bring an old-fashioned roll up your sleeves and go to work mentality to sourcing and recruiting candidates for skilled and semi-skilled manufacturing production positions, call center, administrative support, and IT positions.
We have been extremely successful at "Parachuting In" to a new area where our clients have multiple openings and creating a pipeline of qualified applicants quickly. While most staffing companies take an inclusive approach to recruitment our Inverted Staffing Model takes a much more exclusive approach resulting in a lower turnover and increased initial productivity. When we are engaged in a project, seasonal or ramp up scenario, this model of "Parachuting In", allows us to achieve laser focus on the task at hand for your hiring needs.
Role: Construction Laborer with Framing Skills
Apply for this job now.