We are currently seeking an upbeat, teachable , sales professional who is willing to WORK either a full time or a part time position handling outside sales in the life insurance industry in East Los Angeles and surrounding areas.
-Flexible Part time earns about $500/wk and full time earns $1500-$2500/wk in commission. DOE
- Unmatched Training and Support
- No cold Calling or Door Knocking
- High Commission Sales
- Top A rated carriers
- Flexible schedules
- Remote position, you may work from home
- We have LEADS, lots of leads in inventory! These are families who have requested our help for their life insurance needs.
1. Simply set a time to meet with clients at their residence who have requested our help for life insurance
2. Match the clients up with one of our A rated carriers
3. Fill out the necessary paper work
4. Submit it to our office
5. Get paid directly by the carrier (Average Commission is $500/ Family)
Due to the growth of the company and the industry, there will be opportunities to advance within the company.
If you do not have an insurance License you will be required by law to obtain one, we can help with this process.
Candidates with the following characteristics EXCEL in this role:
-Sales-minded with a passion for working with people
-Self-motivated and goal-oriented
-Professional and able to learn quickly
-Good networking skills with high energy
-Excellent communication skills
-Attitude of Gratitude
My experience with the company has been completely life changing. I came into the insurance industry after being laid off from the oil field and had zero prior experience or knowledge. Within the first 9 months I was awarded top ten in the nation for Rookie of the year. I am now on track to make over $100,000 my first full year! My goal, is to help others do the same utilizing the same time tested process.
The Soto Group is a partnership of independent insurance agents and agency builders. We partner with our agents to help them reach their goals.
Role: Insurance Agent
Location: East Los Angeles,
Apply for this job now.