Ambassador Valet Parking Company draws on more than a half-century of parking expertise and the care of a family-operated business to assure we provide established, reliable valet service. Our associates have a positive attitude, are clean-cut, professional, and dedicated to providing exceptional customer service to a variety of locations and venues in the downtown St. Louis area. This includes providing valet services for hotels, concerts, conventions, and more!
Our Valet Drivers and Attendants at least earn minimum wage in addition to their tips, earning an average of $10.00 - $12.25/hr! Those with greater availability also receive paid time off or vacation time in addition to company sponsored medical benefits!
If you would like to work for an established company where you can be professionally trained on how to provide a full-service valet experience, look no further. Our associates are trained on how to providing car inspections, customer service, bellhop service at select locations, as well as unloading luggage and properly greeting every hotel or venue guest.
In addition to all these great training and development opportunities, our Valet Drivers and Special Event Valet Drivers are guaranteed minimum wage in addition to taking home all tips earned. No tip pooling or splitting what you earn with other drivers, you take home what you make daily. We promote from within, with many of our supervisors and Account Manager starting as drivers and attendants!
- Promptly and consistently park customer vehicles
- Return customer vehicles upon request in a timely manner
- Utilize location technology to track customer requests at select locations
- Assist customers with personal luggage and may provide bellhop services where applicable along with hotel front desk services
- Deliver exceptional customer service and build relations by consistently providing high quality service with a friendly manner and willingness to help with a smile
- Uses and maintains valet driver equipment properly, including keeping equipment and work area clean
- Once trained, operate valet attendant and driver responsibilities with regular supervision from Valet Supervisor and Account management
- When applicable, coordinate with hotel front desk attendants and hotel management to provide seamless customer service
- Maintain and practice company provided safety procedures at all times
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Willing and able to pass a mandatory background screening
- Able to read, write, and speak English
- Provide exceptional customer service, bellhop services, and deliver vehicles
- Able to run, lift, bend, and stand for prolonged periods of time
- Minimum of 1 year of customer service preferred
- Able to deliver high volume, consistent service above and beyond hotel service expectations
We are an EEOC employer. In addition to a competitive salary, full-time associates are offered benefits which include: Medical Insurance and Paid-Time Off.
We provide first class garage and parking services focused on convenience, efficiency, and safety for our customers. We have been a family-owned and operated business since the very beginning, and our hands-on management style and knowledge of the local market has made us one of the oldest and largest parking companies in the St. Louis market.
Since our inception, companies and individuals all over St. Louis have trusted St. Louis Parking to provide excellent service. Clients turn to us for our experience in facility design, construction supervision, and garage management. They stay with us and recommend us to others because of our professionalism and our commitment to controlling costs and increasing revenues.
Role: Valet Driver - Full and Part Time Openings
Location: Saint Louis,
Apply for this job now.