Office Administrator (Bilingual English & Spanish)
We are looking for a highly organized individual, who will be responsible to perform a variety of administrative and business development tasks. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, rapid-growth environment. This person should be team oriented and have the initiative to take charge without being asked. For the right person, this position has the ability to grow in responsibility and professional advancement. Salary commensurate with experience.
The Office Administrator will make meeting arrangements, preparing reports, spearheading the company’s social media efforts and maintaining appropriate filing systems. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and office equipment. Ultimately, a successful candidate should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operations and continual improvement and growth of our office.
• Answer and direct phone calls
• Organize and schedule appointments
• Drive brand and company awareness through routine social media activities
• Plan and/or lead meetings
• Give presentations to potential clients
• Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
• Develop and maintain a filing system
• Update and maintain office policies and procedures
• Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
• Maintain contact lists
• Submit and reconcile expense reports
• Provide general support to visitors
• Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
• Bilingual: Fluent in both English & Spanish -This is non-negotiable. If you are not bilingual, please do not apply.
• Communication skills including both written and speaking proficiency in both languages
• Service orientation: actively looking for ways to help people, willing to collaborate, and happy to assist others.
• Reliable and hardworking: able to work full time hours Mon-Fri
• Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Strong organizational skills: show exceptional talent for using your time, energy and resources in an effective way to complete and achieve tasks in a timely manner
• Strong multitasking skills: demonstrate superb ability for coordinating multiple projects and easily switching between them if necessary.
• Time management skills: display excellent capacity for managing one's own time to meet deadlines
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment
• The ability to get along with people from diverse backgrounds
• Proven experience as an office administrator
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The Leading Provider Of Green Commercial Janitorial Services.
Stratus Building Solutions is leading the way in health and environmentally conscious commercial cleaning services. We provide businesses like yours with the most comprehensive green janitorial and office cleaning options in the industry, allowing you to provide a healthier environment for your customers and employees. Stratus offers environmentally responsible, Green Business and LEED compliant janitorial services with state-of-the-art cleaning equipment using UV-C light, allergy-reducing HEPA filters, microfibers to reduce chemical use, and Green Seal Certified, biodegradable, non-toxic, no-VOC Stratus Green Clean chemicals. Stratus Building Solutions is second to none in the green and environmentally friendly commercial cleaning and janitorial service industry and the pursuance of cleaning for health.
Role: Office Administrator
Apply for this job now.