Home Manager Needed / Darlington / Up to £42,000pa
This role will be to manage a Care Home in the Darlington area. Working 09.00 - 17.00 weekdays with some flexibility to cover the home.
As the Registered Home Manager you will be ultimately responsible for the care, together with performance of the Home. Working with the operations team and support office you will ensure the Home is:
- Financially sound and profitable
- Quality driven - exemplary CQC compliant
- Customer Focused - residents well cared for and thriving
- Well lead - Leading from the front, including recruiting and developing your team
- A minimum of 2 years Care Home Manager or similar experience.
- Ability to understand and evaluate complex situations and use a holistic approach to problem solving.
- Possess strong leadership skills and be comfortable in making challenging decisions in a demanding environment.
- Full working knowledge of the latest CQC requirements and appropriate health and safety legislation.
- Customer focussed at all times with a commitment to continuous improvement within the Home.
- Strong clinical knowledge and expertise
In return you will receive;
- Competitive Salary up to £42,000pa
- 33-35 Days Holiday (inc Bank Holidays)
- Long Term Sick Pay
- Discounts at Major High Street Retailers
- Industry Recognised Training, including ongoing professional development
- Progression Opportunities
- Food available, including Fruit and filtered water
- Comfortable Staff Rooms
If you are interested in this role please click APPLY below and Dil from Remedicare Staffing will be in touch.