My client is a leading manufacturing organisation, with a fantastic reputation in a multitude of different industries. They are well established, with an impressive history and are looking to continue their growth within the sectors they supply.
Due to an increase in production on site, they are looking to add experienced Technical Operators / Production Operatives in Lincolnshire.
- Superb development and future career opportunities
- Joining a well established, family run company with a friendly welcoming atmosphere
- Previous experience working within a Production Operative position is preferred but not essential
- Ideally must have experience within a factory environment
- The ability to work quickly and precisely
- Good team working skills
- Ability to concentrate while doing repetitive tasks
- Ensuring that the production is cost effective, on time, of quality and are to the highest of industry standards
- To ensure an effective use of materials - loading and unloading
- Meet and exceed weekly production targets
- Carry out routine product quality checks
- Following Health&Safety guidelines
- Liaising with other internal departments
The role requires you to be capable of coping with a strenuous workload and have good attention to detail and would be ideal if you have some knowledge of lean methodology within a manufacturing setting. You will operate relevant machinery, and carry out production duties, and work towards achieving set performance targets, ensuring our customers receive orders in a timely efficient manner.
Successful candidates would need to be a car owner driver due to the location of client - offers fantastic opportunities for the future. Due to the nature of the work and client demands, you need to have the ability to work overtime as necessary.