The Results Associate manages Results Clients customers’ phone/web/mail queries promptly and efficiently, and in accordance with company Policy and procedures. The Results Associate is responsible for providing quality and efficient customer service to customers; investigates account issues, respond to general inquires taking appropriate action while providing follow up to customer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Uses numerous computer workstation applications to supply live responses to customers’ needs
- Documents customer calls in the database system
- Assists customers with functionality and basic troubleshooting of product or account issues
- Assists in resolving serious complaints and escalated calls
- Maintains at a minimum, target levels of performance
- Maintains up to date level of product knowledge
- Multi Tasks: Listen, input data, proves solutions, navigates through various screens while applying customer satisfaction techniques
- Must be proficient on computers. Ability to type 30 VMP or more
- Excellent English language skills. Must use proper English, spelling, grammar, punctuation, and syntax
- Articulate speech, clear and well modulated speaking voice
- Superb listening, probing, negotiation and de-escalation skills needed
- Must have excellent analytical and troubleshooting expertise
- Must be able to accommodate a flexible schedule, as needed
- Customer service or Sales Experience
- Proficient on computers
- Strong data entry skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
Our People, Our employees are the foundation of The Results Companies. We understand that each person brings their own unique experiences and personalities to deliver exceptional performance and quality to our clients. Each and every team member at Results strives for excellence, encourages innovation and drives thought leadership and creative thinking to deliver the best solutions in the industry.
Results embraces diversity. We understand the differences and similarities that our employees may encompass and utilize those to develop and grow our business. We've set the bar for performance to deliver best-in-class quality and services. And our agents know great service is not just setting high standards, but being friendly, attentive and professional with every contact they make.
Role: Comcast Prepaid
Apply for this job now.