Job Reference ID:
Wirral, Merseyside, UK
Four Seasons Health Care is one of the largest independent healthcare providers in the UK and is opening its first ward in an acute site, which will be based at Clatterbridge Hospital (WUTH). This 30 bedded ward specializes in caring for patients who are medically optimized but still require either rehabilitation or a period of assessment prior to discharge.
As a new member of the team you will be given the opportunity to learn new skills, working with all members of the MDT to deliver excellent standards of care whilst utilizing the intermediate care framework. You will have opportunities to learn, develop and progress in a caring and supportive team.
You must be able to problem solve and the ability to multitask, be compassionate with good communication skills.
We are a friendly, supportive and new team and would love to hear from experienced Registered Nurses
Seen as specialists in dementia care and RCN accredited, we’ll support you to be the best too – no matter what area of nursing is in your future. Nurses here are respected from day one. Developing, implementing and evaluating personalised care plans with our residents and multi-disciplinary team, you’ll be the go-to person, leader and mentor for all things clinical in the home. That kind of responsibility isn’t for everyone. But if you’re a nurse who wants to step up, collaborate and handle medicine management, you’ll develop clinical skills, confidence and our full trust.
Innovation is important to us. We’ve tools and technology in place to enable you to focus on building relationships. And even a team whose job it is to improve everyone’s quality of life, from looking at our environment to supporting recruitment to listening to your ideas. It’s all about supporting you to do what you do best – nurse. So, apply now and start feeling cared for too.
Qualifications & Accreditations
NMC Registered Nurse
Key Skills and Experience
1. Respectful of the values, views and needs of others
- Experience of delivering nursing care within elderly health care sector
- Experience of participating in quality and clinical governance programmes
1. Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life.
- Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our resident’s physical, social and psychological needs.
- Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift – ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
- Ensure all elements of resident experience are positive, from admission to discharge.
- Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines – identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
- Support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times.
- Act as a reflective and developmental practitioner participating to continual professional development and meeting the requirements of professional revalidation.
Not ready to
Role: Staff Nurse (FSHC Ward in Clatterbridge hospital)
Apply for this job now.