Hours and Pay:
This role will be a night shift operating 6pm-6am on a 3 days on 3 days off rotation - your first couple of weeks trainig will take place on day shift 8am-5pm before you head on to your shift pattern
The pay rate is £11 per hour to start with but there will be opurtunities to increase as you gain experiance within the company.
The company is a fast growing and well established company based in Nuneaton - seeking a new Maintenence Technician to join the team long term, this role is a temp - perm role meaning after 12 weeks you will be offered a permanent contract with the company directly.
Mechanical/Electrical experiance is desirable but not 100% necessary for the right candidate as full training will be provided.
Role description for Technicians
Position Reports to: Maintenance Manager
The tray wash Technician will be accountable and responsible for the throughput and maintenance of the tray washing process machinery to ensure its full and reliable production capability and the monitoring of CCP's for the wash process. Problem solving, continuous improvement and preventative maintenance schedules are a key requirement to this role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensure efficient running of the tray washing machine
- Be accountable and responsible for the management of health and safety per shift as needed and required
- Perform quality checks- Quality process parameters such pressure reading, chemical dosage are clearly defined and the monitoring of specified items is paramount.
- Notification of any faults and rectify immediately - If a noncompliance is found specific tasks need to be completed per report as well as notification to appropriate personnel.
- Be able to work with a minimum of supervision
- Carry out preventative maintenance and maintain records accordingly
- Perform all required analytical tests per the given procedure
- Perform special audits as needed for tray testing or tray products
- Has the ability to identify potential issues before they happen and have the skills to rectify/avoid unplanned stoppages.
- Has a proactive approach to equipment productivity
- Has a good background, training and knowledge in a maintenance environment.