Reports to: General Manager
Here at Paris Baguette, we are part of a talented, diverse, highlycompetitive team—a collection of genuine individuals united by a desire to havefun and a passion to succeed. Our Retailers are the driving force of ourworld-class product and exemplary service. They build lasting connections witheach and every one of our guests and focus on the guest experience from thetime they enter the café until the guests leave. They are always Happy to Help!Pride in their work, our quality products and excellent service arenon-negotiables for our team.
If you are someone who enjoys making a difference in someone's life withjust one interaction, then we are looking for you to join our team!
PASSION: Retailers are brand ambassadors whogenuinely love our food, love our brand, and are customer obsessed!
ATTENTION: Theypay attention to our guests, to their role, to detail, and to our productquality. They are always team players!
REMEMBER: They remember to say hello and thankyou! They know those simple details canmean the world to our guests.
IMPORTANT: They know it's important to always workwith a high sense of urgency, with integrity, and as efficiently as they can.
SERVICE WITH A SMILE: Happy to Help! Our retailers want our guests and theirfellow team members to feel comfortable coming to us for assistance. Smiling,having fun, being upbeat and positive with every interaction arenon-negotiables.
GREET: Our Retailers always greet our guests,know to make eye contact and smile immediately upon the guest's arrival in thecafé.
UNDERSTAND: Theyunderstand the guest is at the center of it all and that we only servehigh-quality products.
EDUCATE: Retailersknow they are the ones who educate one guests on menu items and specialpromotions. Answering questions and assisting guests with order decisions aretheir focus.
SUGGESTIVE SELLING: They know how to suggestively sell toenhance the guest experience and increases sales. Helping to recommendadditional products to the guest enhances the guest experience.
THANKING THE GUEST: OurRetailers know how to thank our guest with a smile and sincere tone. They know thanking thecustomer for the feedback and the opportunity to make it right is the only waywe win. We recognize feedback is a gift! We can only learn, grow and improveour service if we hear and understand what it is our customers are telling us.
WHATYOU NEED TO HAVE
- 1-2 year of Retail, Customer Service and food handling experience.
- Minimum High School Diploma/GED or Some College.
- Positive and passionate attitude
- High sense of integrity and ownership
- Having a “feedback is a gift” mentality. Always willing to learn and accept feedback.
- Basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply, divide).
- Time management, ability to prioritize and follow direction.
- Adherence to food safety guidelines.
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Proficient on Point of Sale systems, currently Toast. Understand the importance of cash handling and accuracy of transactions.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive compensation
- Discounted meals during your shift
- Free Cake for your Birthday
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits for full time employees
We use eVerify to confirm U.S. Employment eligibility.