Position: Trainee Locksmith - Automotive
Location: Field based - Covering Regionally and National from home
Job Type: Permanent - Full Time
Working Pattern: 9am - 8pm 1 hour break (4 days on / 2 days off)
Salary: £10 per hour (Plus Company Bonus Scheme)
Benefits: Full Training provided - Fully Expensed Van - All tools provided
We are looking for driven individuals with a hard-working ethic and desire to take on the challenge to become a qualified auto locksmith engineer.
- Willing to learn and be flexible
- Interested in technical problem solving
- Able to work on your own initiative.
- Self-motivated, hard working and reliable
- Over 21 and hold a driving licence without serious convictions
- Experience or strong interest in Mechanics / Engineering
Soter Professional Services provide solutions to the UK Broker and Insurer markets, including Key Insurance and Key Solutions, providing replacement car keys when lost, stolen or broken.
We have enjoyed considerable growth since being founded in 2011 and currently work with some of the biggest names in the UK insurance market.
We don't believe in average. We innovate, grow, and strive to be the best. We invest heavily in our people and systems to create brilliant experiences for everyone we serve.
You will be part of our National Auto Locksmith Engineers covering call outs on a 24/7 basis and your day-to-day responsibilities will include.
- Programming Remote Keys
- Cutting Key Blades
- Driving a mobile locksmith van to customers address
- Repairing keys
- Replacing locks / ignitions
- Gaining access to vehicles
After intensive training you will develop in depth knowledge of both the mechanical and electronic parts of the Auto Locksmith process.
Once qualified you will be working all over the country as work dictates, occasionally staying out overnight in accommodation provided by the company.