Skan is a fast growing, Silicon Valley-based startup building the next generation AI-powered Process Intelligence platform to enable the modern enterprise to understand the telemetry of work in their organizations. Utilizing the latest in computer vision and machine learning, Skan helps customers go beyond consulting projects and outdated process mining techniques to understand their digital processes so they can accelerate digital transformation and automation efforts, drive continuous organization-wide process improvement, and build strategic employee training initiatives.
We recently raised our $14M Series A investment round from Cathay Innovation and Zetta Venture Partners, and are already working with some of the top enterprises in insurance, banking, healthcare, manufacturing, and more.
Director/Sr. Demand Generation Manager
Skan is looking for a Director/Sr. Demand Generation Manager in Seattle, San Francisco Bay Area, or remote to build and drive the companys demand generation and growth marketing efforts. This is an entrepreneurial role with a high degree of ownership, reporting directly to the VP of Marketing.
- Build Skans growth marketing and demand generation strategy from the ground up. Lead demand generation efforts focused on enterprise customers
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns to generate qualified leads and demo requests across digital channels including SEM, Google Ads, LinkedIn, Email and more
- Help optimize Skans website and landing pages to maximize lead conversion
- Extend Skans marketing operations capabilities with new digital tools
- Craft Email nurture campaigns to continue to engage leads with compelling content and product updates
- Develop and run experiments and tests to determine optimal channels, creative, and copy
- Define success metrics and KPIs to optimize and scale demand generation
- Manage global demand generation marketing budget
- 4-10 years in a demand generation role at a software company
- Experience working at an early stage startup
- Familiarity and comfort with technical topics such as AI, ML, and automation