MOVE TO AUSTRALIA
We are seeking to recruit a Senior Method Development Scientist - LCMS who will be responsible Development, transfers and pre-validation assessments of complex assays.
For candidates-based interstate or overseas; relocation assistance to Adelaide, South Australia is on offer and visa sponsorship for you and your family.
- Ordinary degree in the appropriate discipline.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience of working in an regulated bioanalytical laboratory (Contract Research Organisation (CRO) experience highly desirable)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in analytical method development, specifically LCMS assays.
- Demonstrate efficient problem solving and scientific data interpretation abilities.
- High level of written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to deliver tasks on time and with a high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to set priorities, analyse problems, formulate clear and effective solutions and coordinate a number of tasks simultaneously.
- Demonstrated initiative, trust and reliability and the ability to work unsupervised.
- Demonstrated experience in communicating with clients on high level science issues.
- Proven ability to maintain strict adherence to client confidentiality issues.
- Willingness to work in and be supportive of a positive and dynamic team culture.
Key responsibilities include
- Development, transfers and pre-validation assessments of assays of complex assays.
- Communicating with external clients on project status and scientific issues.
- Communicating with internal stakeholders on project status and timelines.
- Liaise with operational groups to ensure smooth transition of methods into validation.
- Lead troubleshooting and technical investigations of analytical methods.
- Author and/or review of Analytical Laboratory Methods (ALMs).
- Scientific review of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Providing scientific input into assay development, troubleshooting and incorporation of regulatory guidance’s.
- Reviewing new projects, as required.
- Managing workload and studies autonomously.
- Provide analytical and scientific support for the LCMS Laboratory team when required.
- Remain current with scientific and technology advances.
Why Agilex Biolabs
As the leading bioanalytical laboratory for clinical trials, Agilex Biolabs is known globally for its continued investment in the latest technology, and for attracting some of the leading scientists from Australia and around the world. We recognise that our people are our most asset. It is through our employees’ integrity, expertise, and hard work that we can provide high-quality bioanalytical services.
We provide warm and welcoming work environment for all our employees, we believe that it is critical to the achievement of our organisational objectives that we encourage and maintain a culture which respects, values, and celebrates the wonderful diversity of our people. We promote a collaborative, and fun team environment where you will experience:
- Honest and open communication
- Collaborative teamwork
- Supportive and caring environment
- Mutual respect
- Training & development opportunities
- Flexibility and work-life balance
- A culture which respects and values it's employees